High School Counselors
Information for High School Counselors
Want to know more about what Utica College can offer your students? Here is the information you're looking for, all in one place. If you or your students have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315.792.3006. You can also check out our FAQ (below).
VIRTUAL EVENT SURVEY
Complete this brief survey to tell us what kinds of virtual events will work for your students.Take Survey
APPLY NOW FOR FALL 2020
It's not too late to apply
Your students can still attend UC this Fall if they apply today.Apply Now
DEPOSIT DEADLINE EXTENDED!
New Deadline: June 1, 2020
For the convenience of your students, we have extended our enrollment deposit deadline to June 1.Pay Deposit
How To Apply
Find detailed academic requirements, checklists, and more on our First-Year Admissions site:
We offer a broad range of options to make UC even more affordable for your students. Learn more:
Get a closer look at the Utica College campus with our YouVisit tour:
- are planning to enroll at UC in 2020, 2021, or 2022
- have been enrolled in Advanced Placement (AP) courses this term, and
- will be unable to take the exams or taking a different form of exam
... Utica will continue its current process of awarding credit and course placement, using the modified results and reporting that the testing agencies have announced. For more information, visit the College Board AP Coronavirus Update page:
- Students that apply via Common Application: Electronic documents can be sent through Common App or emailed to email@example.com
- Students that apply with the Utica College Application: Electronic documents can be emailed to the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person visits are available on an appointment-only basis for individuals and families who reside in states that are not currently on New York State's travel advisory list. (See the New York State web site for updates.)
- Guided virtual tours are available upon request.
We also offer the opportunity for students to take the virtual tour along with a current Utica College student, who will :
- describe buildings and other features on the tour
- talk about events and activities on campus
- share their personal experiences at UC, and
- answer your questions.
To arrange a personalized virtual tour experience, please contact the admissions office at 315-792-3006 or email@example.com
Tell us what you think!
What kind of virtual events do you prefer for your students? Do you have suggestions for how we can better meet their needs? Please share your thoughts by taking this brief survey.Counselor Survey
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.